· Raised on a farm in Sikeston, Missouri
· Graduated in 1969 from the University of Missouri with a degree in Agricultural Business
· Served in Chu Lai, Vietnam from 1966-1968 with the Marine Corp.
· Worked for Central Soya Company in the Master Mix Feed Division
· Worked with the Amish in Arthur, Illinois
· Graduated in 1979 from Hyles-Anderson College, in Crown Point, Indiana
After graduating from Hyles-Anderson I moved to Murfreesboro, TN to become the Assistant Principal at Franklin Road Christian School. After several years of teaching I entered the real estate profession, in 1989. I am a third generation Realtor and my son David is a fourth generation Realtor.
My family and I have lived in Murfreesboro since 1979 and are active members at Franklin Road Baptist Church. We have three grown children and five precious grandkids.